Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Players
An incredible visual and sound immersion
Get the best home entertainment experience
Your movie collection deserves the best pictures
Bring your programs to life with stunning brightness, deep blacks and intense colors. Dolby Vision™ is a 12-bit HDR solution that creates a unique cinema experience.
HDR10 signals have up to 100 times the brightness of standard signal (SDR), dramatically increasing the intensity of highlights while maintaining deep, detailed blacks.
Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) upscaling of all video sources. Enjoy the best picture quality in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and exceptional 4K detail in all your programs with 4K upscaling.
True 24p Cinema
Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original film screened in theaters. The Reavon players maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning.
Unique sound quality for total immersion
Dolby Atmos treats sounds as separate objects, freeing them from traditional channels to move freely, creating fully immersive surround sound.
DTS: X technology generates a multitude of audio objects that can adapt to your speakers in real time to produce the most powerful effect from each soundtrack.
With Hi-Res Audio, hear the nuances of studio-recording sound in superior CD quality. Each material and component has been selected for the passion of music.
Super Audio CD
The Reavon UBR-X110 and UBR-X200 players are designed to extract information from CDs and SACDs as accurately as possible for optimal performance during playback.
Watch, listen and play most audio and video formats
Reavon drives can play most physical media: 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, DVD Audio, SACD and CD.
- REAVON logo is registered trademark of Groupe Archisoft, and used under license.
- The DVD logo is a trademark of DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation.
- ”Super Audio CD” is a trademark.
- DSD and the Direct Stream Digital logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- ”x.v.Colour” is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Dolby, Dolby Surround, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol, DTS-HD in combination with the Symbol are registered trademarks or trademarks of DTS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- The product with the Hi-Res Audio logo is conformed to Hi-Res Audio standard defined by Japan Audio Society. The logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
- Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, BD-LIVE™, BONUS VIEW™, Ultra HD Blu-ray™ word marks and logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
- ULTRA HD PREMIUM™ logo is a trademark or registered trademark of the UHD Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
(Note: Specifications and design subject to change without notice.)