Dolby Vision 4K UHD Audiophile Blu-ray Player
This flagship universal disc player has been finely engineered for the ideal disc playback. The UBR-X200 features extremely rigid construction to achieve high S/N ratio for quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy a beautiful experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X200 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides a stunning HDR imaging technology with extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen. Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 Series DACs are used to provide audiophile sound. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode, Direct/Transport Function, SACD / DSD compatibility, multi channel audio analog capability and XLR balanced output terminal.
Media information on-screen display
XLR/RCA analog audio output
Backlite remote control
- Universal Disc Player – Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, SACD, CD
- Dolby Vision
- 36-bit Deep Colour/”x.v.Colour”
- Dual HDMI Output
- Video Adjust
- Backlite Remote Control
- Fast boot
- Multimedia playback (MKV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3, JPG)
- 4K Upscaling – Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) upscaling of all video sources.
- True 24p Cinema – Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original film screened in theaters. The UBR-X200 maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning.
- Dolby Vision® – This stunning HDR imaging technology brings extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
- Video Adjust – Set the brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
- Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1795 DACs (RCA Unbalanced & XLR Balanced)
- 2-Channel DAC:
- 32-Bit Resolution
- Analog Performance:
- Dynamic Range: 123 dB
- THD+N: 0.0005%
- Differential Current Output: 3.9 mApp
- 8× Oversampling Digital Filter:
- Stop-Band Attenuation: –98 dB
- Passband Ripple: ±0.0002 dB
- Sampling Frequency: 10 kHz to 200 kHz
- System Clock: 128, 192, 256, 384, 512, or 768 fS With Autodetect
- Accepts 16, 24 and 32-Bits Audio Data
- Large-Capacity PCB Toroidal Transformer (Military Engineering Class)
- Custom Audiophile Capacitors
- Direct Function for Pure Analogue Audio Output
- Dual HDMI Output for Pure Digital Audio Output
- Jitter-less Clock
- Ultra-Rigid Construction
- 3 mm Steel Plate Rigid Under Base for Low Noise and Low Centre of Gravity
- High Quality Main Circuit Board for High S/N Ratio
- Rigid Optical Drive
- 24-Bit Delta-Sigma DAC
- Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DACs (Analogue Audio Out 7.1/5.1)
- 8-Channel DAC:
- High Performance: Differential, fS = 48 kHz
- THD+N: –94 dB
- SNR: 113 dB
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB
- Sampling Rate: 8 kHz to 192 kHz
- System Clock: 128 fS, 192 fS, 256 fS, 384 fS, 512 fS, 768 fS, 1152 fS
- Differential Voltage Output: 8 Vpp
- Analog Lowpass Filter Included
- 4x/8x Oversampling Digital Filter:
- Passband Ripple: ±0.0018 dB
- Stop Band Attenuation: –75 dB
- Zero Flag
- Accepts 16, 20, 24 and 32-Bits Audio Data
- Analog Mute by Clock Halt Detection
- Music File Playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
- Home Theater Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
- HDMI 1 Out for Audio/Video
- HDMI 2 for Audio Only
- Digital Coaxial Out
- Digital Optical Out
- USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Rear)
- Analogue Audio Out Stereo (RCA Unbalanced, XLR Balanced)
- Analogue Audio Out 7.1/5.1
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Power: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 42 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 85 x 300 mm
- Weight: 6.8 Kg / 15 lbs
Reavon’s UBR-X200 brings a universal approach to home theatre entertainment with playback of Ultra HD Blu-ray, DVD, CD, SACD and DVD-Audio discs, plus high-resolution music files from a USB drive or networked device. Externally, the player exudes a premium feel thanks to the build quality and styling of its full-width, steel-plated chassis, while inside an eight-channel Burr-Brown DAC and MediaTek SoC (System On a Chip) work to provide a suite of features including balanced stereo audio over XLR, and Dolby Vision HDR from 4K platters.
The Reavon UBR-X200 is a very well-built Blu-ray player that supports virtually all current video and disc formats. It can also be easily made zone-free. The player impresses with excellent picture and sound quality, and also has plenty of advanced adjustment options that can be tailored to your specific setup. The Reavon player is in a high price range, but if you are sitting on a large and varied film collection and a lavish high-performance screen or projector, it may actually be worth the money.
Enter Reavon, a brand that none of us had heard of this time last year. Reavon is a spin off from French company Archisoft, which is also behind the media players sold under the Zappiti brand. It’s seen an opening in the market and taken a punt, producing two UHD Blu-ray machines.
I am thrilled to see a new pair of higher-end disc players hit the market—way to go, Reavon! While the UX100 and UX200 lack the refinement and customization options of the now-discontinued Oppos, I found their general playback features to be in line with those greatly missed players, and both provided excellent overall video performance. I look forward to the company refining both models via those promised firmware updates, but in the meantime, shiny disc enthusiasts would be hard-pressed to find better playback options than these new offerings.
With the Reavon UBR-X200 player, the French manufacturer could well revive the interest of home moviegoers for physical media. The displayed image is always smooth, crisp and detailed to perfection. We are a long way from the rendering of the most popular streaming platforms. The upscaling system is very convincing and strikes the right balance to sublimate the films, without ever overdoing it.
I am delighted to have been able to test this player, the latest high-end UHD player.
Glad as this is a neglected industry and it’s good to see that us physical film fans aren’t being left out. Delighted because the temptation could be great to release an unpretentious reader on this market with little competition and that is not the case here. The displayed price puts it in the niche of high-end readers. The high performance also places it in the niche of high-end readers. Whether it is the quality of the finish, but even better the quality of the video or the audio services, we are dealing with a player that deserves to be enthroned at the heart of a beautiful Home Cinema installation.
Проигрыватель Reavon UBR-X200 — глоток свежего воздуха для настоящего любителя кино, который понимает, что максимальное качество звука и изображения сегодня может дать только UHD Blu-ray. Альтернатив ему сегодня нет. Совсем нет. Кроме того, этот проигрыватель может стать достойной заменой CD-проигрывателю. Ну а наличие интерфейсов Ethernet/RS-232 и драйверов под популярные системы управления типа RTI позволяет полноценно включать этот проигрыватель в самые навороченные системы персональных кинозалов.
2021年、ついにフランスからメディアファンの期待に応えるブランドが登場しました。彗星のごとく現れたそのブランドはフランス語で”夢”を意味するREAVON(リーヴォン)。ディスク再生に特化することで世界最高の音と映像のクオリティを目指しました。取り扱い発表以来、多くのお問い合わせをいただいている4k UHD Universal Disc Player。そのパフォーマンスは期待を裏切る事はありません。
Be informed of firmware updates
- REAVON logo is registered trademark of Groupe Archisoft, and used under license.
- The DVD logo is a trademark of DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation.
- ”Super Audio CD” is a trademark.
- DSD and the Direct Stream Digital logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- ”x.v.Colour” is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Dolby, Dolby Surround, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol, DTS-HD in combination with the Symbol are registered trademarks or trademarks of DTS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- The product with the Hi-Res Audio logo is conformed to Hi-Res Audio standard defined by Japan Audio Society. The logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
- Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, BD-LIVE™, BONUS VIEW™, Ultra HD Blu-ray™ word marks and logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
- ULTRA HD PREMIUM™ logo is a trademark or registered trademark of the UHD Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
(Note: Specifications and design subject to change without notice.)